Thank you for being an early adopter of Petivity. Please follow the instructions below to help your monitor and app function properly per Petivity's AppStore relocation.
• Open your Petivity App and go to the profile screen. Click “Sign out.”
• A pop-up message will confirm that you want to sign out, click “Sign out.”
• You’ll see another pop-up message that asks “Arbuckle wants to use “amazoncognito.com” to Sign In, click “Continue”. Amazon Cognito is a user authentication tool that ensures secure sign-in into the Petivity app. Arbuckle was the original name of the mobile app.
• Close the Petivity app and uninstall the app from your phone.
• Download the Petivity Cat app from the AppStore, and Sign in.
• Once you sign back in, you will either be brought to the Cats screen, and you should be able to see your cat’s data in the app, and if this occurs, no further action is needed. Or, you will be prompted to re-set up your monitor in the Monitor screen where the additional steps below are needed:
– To re-set up your monitor, give the status button on the front of the monitor a short, quick press and the light will start blinking blue indicating it is ready to be paired with the app.
– Continue through the set-up the process in the app.
– If blue light stops flashing during Bluetooth pairing, then gently and quickly press the status button on the front of the monitor one time.
If you have more than one monitor in your home, you will only need to re-set up one of them. Additionally, you will not need to add the information regarding your cats again, all your data and information will be preserved and available in your app when you sign back in.