Frequently Asked Questions
Billing, Shipping & Delivery
What is Petivity's shipping policy?
- Orders will only be shipped to valid United States mailing addresses within the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. Note that the Petivity app is currently available in U.S. app stores only.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.
- Shipping estimates are not guarantees or promises that a product will ship on a specific day or be received by you within a specific period. The amount of time it takes for you to receive a product will depend on how long it takes Purina to process your order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the order to you once it is shipped.
- Your order will be shipped after your credit has been approved and all other necessary verifications have been completed.
- To qualify for same-day shipping, your order must be submitted, plus credit approval and other verifications completed no later than 1:00 p.m. central time on a business day. All other orders are typically shipped on the business day that credit approval and all other verifications are completed, unless the same takes place after 1:00 p.m. central time, in which case the order will typically be shipped on the following business day.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
- The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery: Incorrect shipping address; cancelling items, combining orders or changing your shipping address; carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g., blockage, civil commotions, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster outside human control – severe weather, plague or other pandemics, tornado, storm, hurricane – or any other cause beyond the seller’s or carrier’s control.); or customs clearance procedures.
Does Petivity offer a payment plan?
Yes, we offer a convenient payment plan through Affirm. To take advantage of this plan, simply choose Affirm at checkout, then create an Affirm account if you do not already have one set up. You can choose a 3, 6 or 12-month payment plan.