Frequently Asked Questions
Returns & Warranty
Do you have a satisfaction guarantee or return policy?
We are confident that you will love your Petivity product(s), which is why we have created our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 90 days of the date of purchase, as long as it is not damaged. Your purchase price, excluding tax, will be refunded as soon as we receive the monitor back.
We reserve the right to send back items to you that have been returned to us after 90 days unless they are defective.
If your Petivity product has developed a fault, we will do everything we can to diagnose the problem and supply you with a suitable solution or replacement.
How do I get a refund?
To qualify for a refund, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our Support Team within 90 days of your purchase date. Contact our Customer Support team by calling 866-979-2477 or filling out the Contact Us form on our Support page. Note that processing refunds can take 7-10 business days.
Does my Petivity product come with a warranty?
Petivity is a high-quality product and, with proper care, is intended to provide years of satisfactory performance. Your Petivity product comes with a 1-year limited warranty, as long as it was purchased from an authorized seller. Our warranty is limited to the terms set out below:
- Petivity warrants that your monitor will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal proper use for one year from the date the monitor is activated. If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Petivity will replace the product with a new product.
- If a replacement smart monitor is sent, the warranty period will start over from the date the replacement monitor is received.
- This limited warranty ONLY applies to products purchased from authorized seller(s). Products purchased from unauthorized resellers are NOT subject to the limited warranty. Proof of purchase (or trackable order ID) is required for warranty service.
- This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of this product, is non-transferable and states the exclusive right of the purchaser to remedy.
- Petivity may request you replace defective parts with new or refurbished user-installable parts (e.g., power cord, battery cover) that Petivity provides in fulfillment of its warranty. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed by instructions provided by Petivity, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property, and the replaced item becomes Petivity property.
- Parts provided by Petivity in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which the warranty service is claimed.
For Petivity to provide you the limited warranty coverage, we will ask you to return the defective product for assessment should it need to be replaced.
- Please do not return your Petivity monitor without first speaking to our Customer Support team to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- To obtain warranty service under the limited warranty, you must deliver the product in packaging provided to you or in packaging providing an equal degree of protection to an address specified by Petivity.
- Petivity may require you to furnish proof of purchase from the official and authorized seller(s), and additional details.
- Petivity will cover the return shipping cost for authorized returns within the limited warranty that may result in replacement. The purchaser may be responsible for the costs of shipping the product to our return center if the origin address is not of the same country as the order delivery address. Our Customer Support team will provide the nearest return center address near or within the region.
- Our Customer Support team will contact any customer for returned packages that include: excessive aesthetic damages previously not mentioned, an incorrect product, or empty shipments.
- Customers will not be able to request more than one replacement within warranty until the prior replacement has been shipped back. Refusal to return a product for a replacement after a new product has been delivered may result in having the original product disabled.